Need clarity

over 9 years ago
tomc429 didn't upload a photo

Tom (tomc429)

26 posts

I’ve hit a ruff spot recently and need to see if the light at the end of the tunnel Is there and who will be there when I get there

over 9 years ago
psychiclimei's photo

Psychic Limei (psychiclimei)

38 posts

I can see the future for you sweetheart. I know the worry you are feeling not knowing what is to come for you. Call me so I can get the proper information and we can go through this together. xo

over 9 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

I can help look at this for you. There some changes coming up for the better

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi Dear i would love to help you In this situation.. I am offering specials & can connect in depth heart 2 heart please read my profile for my info looking forward to hearing from you!

over 9 years ago

Allow me to assist you.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I’m sorry that you’re having such a hard time. I can offer you a crystal ball reading to empower you with advice. Please message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽