Suspicious!

over 9 years ago

Ok, is Brian really not feeling well or is he hiding his whereabouts tonight? Curious!

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

I don’t pickup him being dis-honest about his health but I am seeing a lot of things he is keeping hidden from you, please contact me so I am able to give you a full, in-depth reading on this situation. ty!

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I think this man just doesnt even want to be seen by you. Almost like he looks like you as a person to be a shame about. If you are seeking more contact me.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I’d love to give you a crystal ball reading to confirm where he went. Message me now.

over 9 years ago
angel23's photo

divine path (angel23)

40 posts

hello dear…i can help u on that…pls contact

over 9 years ago

There is a lot more to Brian’s actions than just the previous evening. Please contact me soon if you would like real insight about this situation.

over 9 years ago

Hi I feel this man certainly has some issues in his life and pick up you have had reason in the past to doubt what he is saying. Many a mixed signal here. Hope you find the answers and insight you need.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi Dear i would love to help you In this situation.. I am offering specials & can connect in depth heart 2 heart please read my profile for my info looking forward to hearing from you!

over 9 years ago

Allow me to assist you.

over 9 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts
  • Hi, I can have a look at this for you. I’m online now.*