genuine spellcaster for love

over 9 years ago
justabeginner didn't upload a photo

justabeginner

1 post

i’ve been to many spellcasters in the past, but so far i have yet to meet a genuine one. or if i have, by the time i got to him/her, i was drained financially.

this is my situation, and it’s a common one i suppose: girl at work. and i want to marry her. i know there’s a connection, but something’s in the way.

same thing happened with my ex. something/someone else got in the way. this time i just want to seal the deal, for good. no one/nothing should be able to come in between us.

however, finding a genuine spell caster (that won’t break the bank), with actual positive reviews of results of their spell casting (and can potentially guarantee their work), is hard to find. are there any on here that can help with this?

thank you.

over 9 years ago

Why would you want to try to use a spell or other such stuff to try force a sitution. No spells over come free will and personal choice. It could be this other girl does not want to marry you. And you would be better served looking at a reading to explore how you can move on.

By your own admission none of the so called spells have worked and they have just cost you money.

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

If you had to have a spell, to attract or marry someone, why would you want them, there are lots of girls who would love to get to know you and marry you,I am a spell caster, but would never do a spell to change someone’s free will, no spell caster can make a guarantee of any spell. Use your money to have lessons to change you, so that you become good company, fun, and irresistible.

If a spell did work, and you married her, you would be living on a time bomb, waiting for her to find to wake up and smell the coffee!

For a committed long lasting relationship you need 6 things.

1) availability, ie, 2 people who are single and want the same thing, 2) communication, 3) trust 4) freedom 5) equality 6) respect

When you can tick all 6 boxes you can be sure you have the right woman.

theses 6 rules ensure you have the right partner,

Good luck.

If you do need help looking at your shortcomings, so you can change, have a reading with one of our amazing Psychics,

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

from what I am picking up it’s showing me there might be more to this then just a spell, but I am able to give you a love spell at a great price to match your range and some testimonials on my work. please contact me immediately so I can provide you an in-depth reading and full insight on this :)

over 9 years ago

If you honestly want to be with this woman you will need to know how she is feeling as well as there is two sides to everything , please feel free to contact me. I would be happy to look at things for you to let you know if there is a chance that she will be with you and what path you should be on to get what you want in life. Many blessings and I wish you all the best .

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I’ve taken an oath as a witch never to charge for spellwork. I’d like to offer you a reading on whether or not a spell should be used in this situation. If the indications are right, I can help you cast your own spell and/or add you to my daily spellwork list at no extra charge. Message me now to schedule an appointment.