What's Left?

over 9 years ago
lucky1 didn't upload a photo

lucky1

50 posts

Just wondering what is left between he and I? Things are so weird and I know that I have some things to do with it. I haven’t been the nicest person in the world. Just wondering if there will ever be a chance, is there anything left or is this the end?

over 9 years ago
floramarie.'s photo

Floramarie (floramarie.)

14 posts

Hello, Have faith in your feelings for each other. If you’ve made some mistakes or said some things you shouldn’t have make it right. If he really cares he will find forgiveness in his heart and your relationship will improve. There may be some things you both need to see about yourselves and learn allow me to do a reading and I can help you discover how he feels and what will be happening.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

he is thinking of you too ! if you would like a reading, please contact me live chat . blessings

over 9 years ago

Everyone makes mistakes. If it’s meant to be it will be. Please contact me in chat if you would like to know what I see happening from here.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I can offer you confirmation as to whether there’s closure on this relationship or whether you should give it one more try. Message me now for a crystal ball reading appointment.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi Dear i would love to help you In this situation.. I am offering specials & can connect in depth heart 2 heart please read my profile for my info looking forward to hearing from you!

over 9 years ago

Allow me to assist you.

over 9 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

Hi, I can have a look at this for you. I’m online now

over 9 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello,

Well you hold the cards in your hand.. If you want things to be between you and he and you have the strength I know you do have .. YES there can be, But I feel there’s a lot more to his distantness then your aware about..

Contact me and I’ll explain