Love help

over 9 years ago

I went to a few psychics on here. I have a heard time believing what they told me. Seemed to good to be true. Are there any psychics who could maybe give me some confirmation so I know I’m not just being told what I want to hear. As in maybe names or dates or even hair color so I know it’s a legit reading :) Thx!!

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Kristin, look at the psychic’s reviews to determine whether they’re the real deal. It may not really a productive use of time or money to have the psychic work hard with various tools to determine hair color, though I’m happy to work on that question with a crystal ball if you want. For you I’d suggest a palm reading from a photo of your hand. That way you can see for yourself what the lines say when I notate them and can Google the line names on the Internet to see that the evidence is well known.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi Dear i would love to help you In this situation.. I am offering specials & can connect in depth heart 2 heart please read my profile for my info looking forward to hearing from you!

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

|Dear Kristin,

If you would like proper love help, I am also a counellor – perhaps you may like to consider dropping by.

By the way I am not a psychic but an astrologer/card reader with counselling skills who is also a cross between Dr Phil & Judge Judy.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽