Is he the one?

over 9 years ago
lapoune didn't upload a photo

Julie (lapoune)

12 posts

Hi, I am currently seeing a guy which I love a lot. We’ve been going out for almost a year. Now he says he likes me a lot, doesn’t want to loose me, but he doesn’t want a relationship. Should I wait for him? I don’t want any sugarcoat, please help me make my mind.

over 9 years ago

He seems stuck at the moment. Question has to be how long should you wait ? Answers to this can be given in a reading with the right connection

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Julie, I’m sorry that he told you that. I can offer you a crystal ball reading to confirm whether waiting for him would be a good use of your time. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago

This is a serious matter. I see why he is trying to keep you around without the commitment. Please contact me soon if you would like to know as well.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Julie,

I am going to speak to you from a counselling point of view and not card reader.

NO HE IS NOT THE ONE!!!! He likes you but is not committed to you and unfortunately so far you have waste a year of your life which you cannot never get back.

Sorry if you want a committed relationship first you need to let go of this man.

By the way you should never wait for any person regardless of their names because nobody’s tomorrows are promised to us – so you need to live in the here and now and make you life the best you can. Hanging onto hopes here is not it, because you could be missing out on someone else special who is prepared to make you number one lady.

All the best and have a nice weekend. ESTHER

over 9 years ago

Hi there just reading your post. no I would not show him right now how u feel, because he will take advantage of that so just keep your cool for now ,

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽

over 9 years ago
angel23's photo

divine path (angel23)

40 posts

hi julie i can help u by telling u all honest facts abt ur relation. pls contact

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Julie, I would be most happy to chat with you and try to take a more in depth look at your association with this man. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting with you, I will instantly pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you sometime, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

I can help you with the guidance you need to resolve this relationship situation. Blessings.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi Dear i would love to help you In this situation.. I am offering specials & can connect in depth heart 2 heart please read my profile for my info looking forward to hearing from you!

over 9 years ago

Allow me to assist you.

over 9 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

Hi, I can have a look at this for you. I’m online now.

over 9 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello my name is crystal,

I feel something more to him waiting for a year to commit to you, He is a good guy from what im feeling but there is a lot more to the situation.

Contact me..

You’ll find out everything you need to know

over 9 years ago

Hi, If you would like to know his true hearts intention and if this path will continue with him please feel free to contact me and I will give you honest answers so you can be able to make your choice . Look forward to hearing from you ..many blessings Dom

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hello, I do feel that this man has strong feelings for you and wants to get closer to you. It is just that right now this man is not ready to open himself up to you. However, i do see you two getting closer later on in the future…

Come chat with me and i can get some more insight onto your situation. I will use the best of my abilities to help guide you onto your situation.

Love and light, Paulina

over 9 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

You and him do have a very strong connection and I do see that he does care about you, contact me today and we can look deeper into things

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Specialize In Connecting to a persons true emotions Heart 2 heart connections. Real Answers You need to hear all predictions of mine are 99.9 accurate. please check out my profile for more info looking forward to hearing from you!