How do i trust a reading

over 9 years ago

Mainly a love reading… Numerous psychics have told me the same thing in readings about whether I will get back with an ex and Whethe rhe is the one for me… They’ve all said he is… But then why can’t I seem to believe it?

over 9 years ago
tarina's photo

Tarina Saddha (tarina)

7 posts

Hey Jessica, maybe you can’t believe he’s the one for you because you feel insecure or are having doubts. It’s also possible that he can be the one for you at another point in time, but not right now. Go with your intuition, with what your inner core tells you, but make sure not to be influenced by fears or doubts.

over 9 years ago

Being told something and believing it are 2 separate things. Seeing is in the end where we get belief. Timings also play a huge part here. And even should a person wait for something to happen or try to move past and forwards ?

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Jessica, look at the reviews for your advisor to see whether he or she can be trusted. It sounds like you might like a palm reading from a photo of your hand so that you can see for yourself the evidence in the lines of your hand. Message me now to schedule an appointment.

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you must have trust in your psychic and most importantly a connection..

come chat with me ill be glad to connect and give u better insights into this past relationship.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 9 years ago
thepsychiceyes's photo

Psychic Angel Lou (thepsychiceyes)

24 posts

I suggest you stick with no more than two good psychics. Of course you’ll be confused and anxious by going to multiple psychics. Firstly, not every psychic reads the same nor see’s the same. Truthfully to say, there’s many psychics who aren’t fully direct, or can’t always connect with a client for any sort of reason. Don’t try to believe something you aren’t fully sure of. Belief comes naturally. Listen to your intuition. I feel and sense that you’re a bit of a stubborn person, and also have the tendency to turn when flashing flights approach you. I cannot directly give you these answers (yes I have answers for you), in unpaid chat, but I can give you a few more small details in free chat. Answers will only be for paid chat only. If your further interested, then view my profile, and check out my deals. My readings are currently on sale. I have great deals to offer at this current moment.

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

PLEASE CONTACT ME NOW FOR HONEST ANSWERS DETAILS AND INSGHTS IM ONLINE NOW