How do you know..

over 9 years ago
oknowletssee didn't upload a photo

oknowletssee

29 posts

How do you know if you have met one or more of your soul mates? Do you just keep kissing frogs till you find a prince? Are we even guaranteed to meet one of them in a lifetime? Are they often overlooked or is their presence unmistakable?

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

99 out of a 100, never meet their soul mate, out of the 1% who do maybe 1% will go on to have a relationship.

The word soul mate is an invention by man and used by romantic fiction writers, to sell books.

Before you can find your soul mate, you have to first finds your soul.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Their presence is unmistakable in hindsight. Yes, you keep kissing frogs. Life is about the journey, not the destination. Message me if you’d like to chat more about this subject.

over 9 years ago

They is no guarantee to meet a soul mate as such. Or you could meet them tomorrow morning. The connection has to start somewhere and not all of us have such a thing. But we can and do make strong connections and bonds. Sometimes we do have to go through a few frogs before finding “the one” that fits.

over 9 years ago
oknowletssee didn't upload a photo

oknowletssee

29 posts

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽