Love

over 9 years ago
browj268 didn't upload a photo

Josh (browj268)

9 posts

I recently got broken up with by my fiancé. I miss him terribly and would like a reconcile that doesn’t seem to be in the cards. It has me all confused and I just want assurance I’ll find the one for me.

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

When you are hurt and confused it is not the right time to think about new love, healing can take at least 12 months, when you are happy, content and busy, love will find you.

over 9 years ago

I can feel you do miss him …. life though will move forward. In letting go of the past you will at some point (when the time is right) start to embrace a new future. A reading on this can give clarity.

over 9 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

I would be happy to look at this for you. Please feel free to come and chat with me

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

Reassurance and hope. its so important when we are feeling lost in the middle of a storm and not knowing how we gott here in the first place. what put you in the path of this person breaking things off? How did you affect this decision? what can you do yourself to heal… stand in your own storm and heal from the inside. even if he does come back you need to be stronger to deal with what lies ahead. Pick a spot of light that inspires you. Maybe try figuring out who you are now and who you were when you met him. embrace the opportunity to heal from this sorrow by recognizing YOU. Im here if you need help in guiding your steps. Even if you wait for his decision, take steps to strengthen your future by loving you more.

over 9 years ago

I’m sorry the two of you have parted ways. If you would like to know if there will be a reconnection or if you should move on, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽

over 9 years ago

hi there I was just looking at your post. and yes you will find mr rite , but rite now your feeling a little bit alone but that’s normal so just keep going your gonna be fine

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Josh, I’m so sorry you’ve gone through this devastating break-up. I can offer you a crystal ball reading to confirm your love potential in the future. Message me now to schedule an appointment.

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.