Spirit guides and Auras

over 9 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

If we all do have “spirit guides,” is it possible to get rid of them? Can one get rid of them on their own? And these things called “auras,” is it possible to get rid of them? Can one do it on their own?

I am not asking how to get rid of them but if you feel like sharing, that’s fine.

(Please do not respond if you need to know why …or tell me the advantages of those in question. In addition, please no reading of me, the “guides,” or “aura” in a public forum.Thanks:)

Thank you for your time :~

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

A guide is like having a friend, ok an invisible friend, you can get rid of a friend, so of course you can get rid of a guide, that’s your choice.

However a true friend who loves you will never go far and always be there for you whenever you need them,

so expect the same from a spirit guide, who like a friend loves you unconditionally.

Auras are different, they are part of you, like an arm or a leg, the only difference is you don’t often see them or use them for your day to day existence.

You will have your aura for eternity. unlike an arm or a leg, you cant remove an aura.

You can certainly change your aura,or hide your aura if you so desire.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

You can’t get rid of an aura without death. That’s like getting rid of a body. It’s your internal energy pattern that is your birthright as a creature on this living planet. You can banish spirit guides. Yes, you can do this yourself. I wrote the book Have You Been Hexed? Recognizing & Breaking Curses which includes banishment of entities. Message me to schedule an appointment.

over 9 years ago

Please consult in chat so that we can have a private reading about this matter.

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

sprit guides yes it is possible to get them to move away from you but as for the aura like Alexandra said there is no way to get ride or remove it besides death your aura is part of you there is no getting ride of it there are ways to change it for the better or hide it from others but that is really it

over 9 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

I do believe we have angels protecting us or guiding us. But your true spirit guide is YOUR OWN SOUL, so listen to that inner voice that has the best answer for you, that’s usually your soul. Can’t get rid of your own soul.

over 9 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello i would like to help you out,Please contact me,I am online

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

call me im online now with honest answers details insights