readings involving initials

over 9 years ago

When a psychic mentions an initial, is it the accurate initial or an initial closest to that initial?

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/23/15-3/30/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/24/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING BREAK DEALS!

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I find that when I look up names in the crystal ball the letters often come jumbled. However, first letters are usually capitalized. I hope this helps. Message me if you’d like to schedule an appointment.

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi Leila, your clutching at straws there, a bit like when you read your horoscope, if it isn’t good you read the one next to it, to see if its better, Initials are usually correct if they are strong, and if they are hazy or unclear, they may be about a friend or family member, rather than a lover.

over 9 years ago

Leila ask the reader to clarify. Every reader has different skills and abilities to interpret messages. No one can tell you better than the person who gave you the information.

over 9 years ago

Well connected readers / Psychics should be able to give the full first name not just 1 letter.