Tarot vs psychic predictions

over 9 years ago

Hi i want to ask which readings are more accurate? TAROT OR PSYCHIC ABILITY? Thanks!

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Hi again! Good question. I wrote the book Clairvoyance for Beginners about psychic ability, but also wrote many books on divination techniques such as palmistry, crystal ball reading, and more. I can answer this question. First you need to know the difference between accuracy and precision. Accuracy means the answer is correct. Precision means that the answer has a lot of detail. Ideally, you want both precision and accuracy in a reading. Different divination tools can assist with accuracy and precision depending upon the question. Just like a hammer and a saw can both be used on wood, your question may lead a psychic to choose the right tool for the job. So, long answer short, an experienced psychic can be just as accurate with each of these techniques in question. Message me if you’d like to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

We all have a 6th sense so we are all psychic, The tarot cards are a learnt skill, you buy the cards, read the book and learn them.

Anyone can read tarot cards, when combined with a psychic sense a reading can be awesome.

Think of Learning the cards like following a recipe when you learn to cook, you can make a meal, bake a cake,

However when you can cook, you don’t need the recipe, you cook with instinct,

I hope this helps .

over 9 years ago

Tarot cards can offer insight however as I tell everyone, it is very general and not specific to your situation.

over 9 years ago

Hi this is a really good question and I feel it comes down to a personal choice. There is no right or wrong answer. Personally I always work with my own Spirit guides and connecting on a Psychic level to the person I am blessed to have the reading with.

Sometimes I will refer to my Tarot but only as a visual map as I call it. It can give pointers to different areas and at times hidden insight. But I understand some people do not want Tarot or any tools used and this has to be respected.

An honest true Psychic will be able to connect if there is a connection with or without tools. But this as I said is only my own very personal views.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi how are you contact me for the truth to your future 99%ty

over 9 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

They are both accurate they are just different types of readings, psychic readings are based on energies and how a person is feeling about a certain situation while tarot card readings are guided by spirit guides to give the right answers

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi how are you contact me for the truth to your future 99% ty

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Depends on who is given the reading ;) I make predictions with tarot ;) I am 88 cent a min ;) and 40 dollars for a full hour ! if you would like a reading !