Career Help

over 9 years ago
lucky1 didn't upload a photo

lucky1

50 posts

Can anyone tell me if I will find a job soon? I know beggars can’t be choosers but I’m so ready to advance to the next level. Everything about my life is crap right now. I am so badly wanting to change it. So I’m looking for work, decided on some changes but unsure where it will lead at this point. Just miserable.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I’m sorry that all aspects of your life feel miserable right now. You’re right to work on the survival aspect of getting a job first. Are you able to afford a reading right now? I don’t want to make your situation worse. However, if you’re ready for a reading I can offer you a tarot reading to empower you with advice in your job search. If you choose, I can also offer numerology to match you with the right job type, and pendulum dowsing to give you lucky days to look for jobs and apply. Message me to schedule an appointment if you’re ready.

over 9 years ago

Not having a job can be a difficult and unhappy time in your life. If you would like me to do a full career reading for you and see what is ahead, please contact me by chat.