Love no factor

over 9 years ago

Bothered many pyshic keep telling love was coming but it never happen. I kinda of feel like I lose a change with one guy and he is thinking I am crazy. Is love never admit for me?

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

heart telepathy create miracle every soul has soulmate i will give you method of heart telepathy with which you can send message to your soulmate then he will come to you soon.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/16/15-3/23/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/22/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING BREAK DEALS!

over 9 years ago

Angela have you received timelines of love coming into you life? If so and it hasn’t happened there may be something else that is causing the problem with your love life. If you would like, I can do a karmic soul mate reading and see if and when a person for a long lasting relationship will enter your life.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Angela, you are in control of your own destiny and your choices determine how soon you can have love. I’d like to offer you a tarot reading to confirm whether love can enter your life and to empower you with advice on how to make it happen sooner. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

Dear Angela, I know what mental anguish you might be going through. The heart is always restless when we are in doubt. When ever you are free shoot me a message and we shall find the answer for you.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to give you a love reading , please contact me live chat ! blessings

over 9 years ago

I am working since 15 years and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience. I can reach to the depth of your soul and read you once i have connected and can answers all questions that come to your mind regarding , love relationship , and so on. come and disover the truth u were unaware of since so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you wil be amazed with the truth.