signs?

over 9 years ago
galenfairy didn't upload a photo

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

I am wondering if anyone can tell me if I’m being sent signs and if so. what those signs are And the meaning

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/16/15-3/23/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/21/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING BREAK DEALS!

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Galen, I’ve written books on this topic including So You Want to Be a Psychic Intuitive? and 365 Ways to Develop Your Psychic Abilities. I believe that anyone can see signs in nature, in the world, and in repeated patterns such as repeated numbers you keep seeing (Angel Numbers). Message me now to schedule an appointment to help me help you interpret those signs!

over 9 years ago

Signs are around us every day guiding us and helping us find our path. It is up to us to discern their meaning and take the proper course. If you would like me to take a look at your aura and spiritual energy along with signs given to you by God’s grace, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello I am online take session so i can explain you those signs meaning.

over 9 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

I just don’t want to be looking at things thinking it’s a sign when it’s not or look to much into something when it means nothing..

over 9 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago

Almost everyone of us on this earth are sent signs, it is our inbuilt 6th sense. If we listen to them to gain understanding of what they mean is another matter! True your intuition.

over 9 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

I Do see that you are a very spiritual person and you’re spirit guides are sending you signs and trying to communicate with you, call me and we can do a full life reading to see what’s going on