Babies and colors

over 9 years ago
tasha01 didn't upload a photo

tasha01

8 posts

I noticed some babies have a thing with color? Is it their past life influence? Does it somehow show where they came from before this lifetime? I noticed some babies love the color yellow and kept saying yellow when they see it and ignore the other color. Some kept saying red when they see it but ignore the other color and some blue? What does it mean? And yet most grew up and don’t give much attention to that specific color?

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Tasha, colours have specific symbolic meanings. For example, yellow relates to intellectual pursuits and study, red represents passion, and blue represents healing. I’d love to offer you an aura reading on you or someone you love. Message me to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
tasha01 didn't upload a photo

tasha01

8 posts

Hmm…so that means it represent their inner being? Their personality? What does passion mean? Like someone who is passionate..:what does it mean?

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Tasha, edited for content you can make an appointment with me for a personal reading as it relates to you and your loved ones. Thanks!

over 9 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

Tasha, Was there something in particular you were interested in knowing? Yes, different colors give off different energy levels and best to draw in different aspects, like love, business, health, money, success, healing. This is why I always suggest my clients to wear certain clothes or certain gemstones when fulfilling a certain task. It is fascinating isn’t it. Come chat with me sometime. I am free for advice as well.

over 9 years ago

Many of the collor choices have to do with their chakra energy. If you would like to know more, please contact me in chat.

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

science all confirm that human illuminate some light it is soul light when human are babies they are not ego but only pure soul conciousness so we can see aura around babies that’s why some enlightened people illuminate light in dark.all colours has meaning.if you want to know more about colour then take a session i am online now.Will be happy to assist you.