spirit text message

over 9 years ago

I got a text message from a non human source saying this guy that has no interest in me is my husband.

It said Outside. and hes so motivational. good marriage in India.

he is a counselor which is a motivational fiels and his whole family is in india

what do u think. i felt he is my husband but he has no interest what so ever

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Isha, that is very unusual! I’d like to offer you a tarot reading to confirm whether this guy who has no interest really is a husband potential, or whether you’ll need to look elsewhere. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi yes interesting indeed, but your wrong, only humans can send text messages….I can take a look and see who sent you the message and their intentions.

over 9 years ago

Isha let me do a meditation to see if this spiritual entity was of white light or a trickster coming to deceive you. I will find out if this man will truly be your husband. Please contact me in chat when you are ready.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

You are ready to settle down/ get married . the energy is there. If you would like a reading please contact me live. blessings

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

You are ready to settle down/ get married . the energy is there. If you would like a reading please contact me live. blessings

over 9 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Someone doing a prank text and that someone could be a guy who is interested in you and trying to feel you out. A ghost would not contact you via text.