twin flame

over 9 years ago

I have a new man in my life who I am very strongly drawn to, is he my twin flame and will we have children together?

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Kim, I love to use palmistry for family planning questions like that if I could see a photo of your hand (cell phone picture is fine). Or, I could provide a tarot reading to confirm his purpose in your life and to help you discover your potential with him. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Need to check with clairvoyance and astrology.

over 9 years ago

Kim contact me so I can look at the both of you to see what type of energy touchpoint this is. There is no hiring until we establish a connection.

over 9 years ago
consultantpersia's photo

*psychic of love persia* (consultantpersia)

6 posts

there is alot of great energy coming from this relationship i just think u need some insight to keep this energy going high so all the things u want can come shortly!! contact me gods blessings

over 9 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 9 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

Soulmates/twin flame can be anyone, but most importantly they bring into your life happiness, and unconditional love. They teach you when you are wrong and encourage you to fly. Do you feel like this person, honors your soul? Love is the pure essence, relationship is a total different story. How two people interact in their norms of what they understand as a relationship – is the question here. Will you both have a successful relationship. There will be ups and downs, can you endure it with love? Let me read for you a Relationship Tarot Spread to learn what your future has waiting for you.