RIGHT PATH?

over 9 years ago

My dob 10/05/77 am I finally on the right path for me? I’m determined to be happy now and have better finances x

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

We can know with astrology and clairvoyance medium.

over 9 years ago

Maria I see you growing in your purpose. Please contact me when you want to explore how things are developing in your life.

over 9 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Blessings Maria, I’m so glad you are choosing happiness, that is the first step in having better luck and financial stability. Come chat with me and I’ll see if you are taking all necessary steps to abundance.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Maria, though none of us psychics are qualified financial planners, I’d like to offer you a tarot reading to confirm whether you’re on the right path, and to empower you with financial advice from a spiritual perspective.

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Time and Price – I am offering a 30 minute reading in which YOU decide what it is worth. You did read that correctly ! Stop by to say hello, and make an offer on a 30 minute reading, together…we will work out a fair reimbursement for my services. Affordable for you, let’s make a deal !!!

Note: Please check my prices prior to making an offer, and be reasonable. This offer is only extended to members with payment in excellent standing ( a reward for your honesty and integrity )

Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/02/15-3/09/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/05/15)!!! SPECIAL DAILY DEALS!

over 9 years ago

HUN, you have nothing to worry about. You are a sweet soul, i will be here to guide you and make you path more clear for you to gain the happiness you deserve and confidence you need to bring changes in your life. CALL me for a proper chat hun. PUT UR TRUST IN ME. I AM HERE TO SOLVE UR PROBLEMS AND TO GUIDE YOU.BLESSINGS