Supernatural Occurrence Help

over 9 years ago

So I’ve been dealing with a big supernatural issue that’s playing a crucial role in my life. I’m being very picky with who I give this information to so I’m going to conduct a sort of interview.

All I can say is that it does involve some form of Astral intervention.

Please state your name, relevant experience, an example of someone you have helped and the success behind it, what vibes you are currently getting off of me, and what you can tell about me.

I’ll message you if you got the job, but don’t be shy. I just need someone I can trust to give me some insight on the situation at hand.

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

I do believe in parallel dimensions and communications and interventions from other co-exsisting planes.

I’ve given guidance and advice to people who have these kinds of experiences and have explained what they mean and why its happening. I look forward to hearing from you .

Sincerely, Sandra.

over 9 years ago
mysticdreams didn't upload a photo

Mystic Dreams (mysticdreams)

7 posts

I have dealt with spirits and entities my entire life. I do house cleansings and banishings. I have dealt with everything from lost souls, misguided spirits, loved ones to astral nasties, parasites and demons. I’m a Witch and a High Priestess. I’m also a certified minister. Contact me if you need help.

over 9 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

John, from the sound of it (astral intervention) your post seems to mean that you feel you have been visited and/or guided by some so called angelic force, etc. There are discarnate entities that many Astral travelers interact with which is why one must always protect themselves before attempting an OBE. Insofar as those who have passed over…yes, we can interact with them via OBE. Insofar as an angelic interaction, I do not believe in angels so you lost me there. In 1963 during my experience with death (I was dead 5 mins) I had an OBE in the OR room first, from there I encountered my Uncle Charlie who extended his hand to me but not without warning me that if I took it, I would not return to my physical body and/or I would stay dead. Back in the mid 90s and via the old majordomo programs I had a forum. We did a group experiment with excellent results. We designated a meeting point. Following day, 20 out of 35 described the clothing we wore. Make certain you always protect yourself before doing Astral Travel.