Can someone explain?

over 9 years ago
karenann didn't upload a photo

Karen (karenann)

22 posts

Can someone explain how it is that more predictions do not happen vs. actually happening ??

over 9 years ago

You may not be receiving an accurate reading. Contact me if you would like to review your spiritual path.

over 9 years ago
karenann didn't upload a photo

Karen (karenann)

22 posts

It is more than one reading and more than with one adviser .. Not one prediction regardless of what area of my life. Not one prediction has come to pass.

over 9 years ago
miphorez didn't upload a photo

Dmitry (miphorez)

26 posts

Karen, you can not get an accurate prediction. Your aura is closed dark energy. The free flow of destiny blocked, so no prediction is not correct. Perhaps I can help you. Contact me via private messages …

over 9 years ago

That’s because you aren’t with a psychic that properly clicks with you. The connection you two have is extremely important and can change how everything is perceived. Yes, your aura can also be a factor, as can many things. If you wanted an accurate prediction then feel free to stop by. =)

over 9 years ago
cydiva89 didn't upload a photo

cydiva89 (cydiva89)

36 posts

I have to agree with Adrianne that psychic was not accurate in the first place or there wasn’t really an honest connection. Many readers here (and everywhere) sadly will fake a connection and make things up to get you spend more money, that’s why their predictions don’t come to pass. Of course timelines keep jumping but if a reader told you something would happen by Oct and it’s jan and things seem to be stuck or going backwards, it means the reader wasn’t honest and accurate in the first place, it’s not client’s stuck negative energy like they want you to believe, it’s their failed attempt to connect with the clients path…

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

No predictions will happen unless you change your behaviour and mind set. A psychic may predict a lottery win, you check with 5 psychics, they all see a win for you, It won’t happen unless you take action and buy a ticket.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Karen, I’ve written several books on the topic such as So You Want to Be a Psychic Intuitive? and Professional Psychic’s Handbook. You are in charge of your own destiny. Think of it like our roads. Your destiny is a framework. You can turn right or left on a road, but you can’t really go offroading in your car. We can help show you the roads. But even if it was every likelihood that you were going to get married tomorrow, you could always choose to run off and join a convent instead. Get it? Message me to schedule an appointment.