Will I ever

over 9 years ago
galenfairy didn't upload a photo

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

I’m beginning to think I’ll never hear from 3/21/74 again.. last prediction of him contacting .one. .of many.. once again..didn’t come to pass:( and of course I’m been told were ment to be and will eventually get back together. Am I right to give up or is there something else …

over 9 years ago
likeu didn't upload a photo

likeu

7 posts

I’m in the same position. Preds of contact don’t pass. Im even been told by an advisor now that he will contact by 18th Feb only if I meditate and pray which I clarified later on in a second chat. It wasnt straightforward. Needless to say I’m pretty angry

over 9 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

You are welcome to come to my site today for a chat and we can talk about what has happened to far and what will come of this.

over 9 years ago
mysoul22 didn't upload a photo

mysoul22

49 posts

hi iv found sacred star to be good with predicting contact. Ive tried her recently and shes worked for me.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/26/15-2/02/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (2/01/15)!!! SPECIAL NEW YEAR DEALS!

over 9 years ago

Contact me Live with the both of your names and birth dates. I will establish a connection before we start to make sure I give you an accurate reading.

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

I would be happy to help I can do a straight reading or use Tarot, Ouija Board or a pendulum to get your answers Blessings

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Time frames are not accurate because they can change due to free will. No one has control over it nor can anyone really be 100% exact on them

over 9 years ago
likeu didn't upload a photo

likeu

7 posts

Hi @rebo which psychics did you use

over 9 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

I understand that time frames arnt exact..and free will and all that..but to be told for two yrs…. .He did contact once when they said he would but even that was questionable. Have I been given false hopes or is there something else going on..i don’t have much at all for readings anymore or cleansing .and told ultimately. .i can do those on my own..The cleans not the read.. im just ..i guess down..im not obsessed w him and only thinking of him or have my life on hold..but i do hope that what the readers have seen will be true..which..Two yrs later.. hasn’t been so:(

Who can help..and thank you to those who have answered so far I’m still trying to figure