How to get rid of negative energies

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I have been told that the reason why things arnt coming to me or that one person isn’t coming back etc is because of the negative energies around me. Now some say I can do it myself some say the type of negative energies I have needs expert help. I’ve gotten help that was free and ive gotten help that was reasonable priced and also the rip off.lol … they took the $$ and they were gone. Was told recently that I’ll need help w getting rid of it since it’s needed to go back to the very begining…like several past lives back. I havnt excepted the work yet..So far they arnt asking much..but I’m afraid the price will go up or will just add up..i cant afford much .. and they won’t know how much until they get the beginning work done and see what’s needed. I don’t want to start something and not be able to finish it. She said I could do it myself but I wouldn’t be able to get all sides of me to find all the negative that’s hiding .. can someone help me on this… how would I know it’s working..that the enemies are gone..or if there are energies to begin with.. and they really are that deeply rooted in me… help..

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Tarna,

There is no reason to pay a lot for cleansings,I only charge $35 dollars for it. Lets chat and see if you really need it though,first.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

There are plenty of articles and you tube videos you can learn about cleansing and releasing negative energies.

over 9 years ago
miphorez didn't upload a photo

Dmitry (miphorez)

26 posts

You really still have a negative. I see that there were three attempts to remove it. Its vibrations correspond to the “gypsy curse,” negative energy came about three years ago. This is a strong negative and self it can not be removed. It is made without rituals, so the price for withdrawal should not be large. Contact me via private message – I can help you.

over 9 years ago

you can do it your self but if not done correctly it can turn for the worse,, you may open doors that you cant shut the universe and its energy is some thing not to be messed with, if you would like some direction plz contact me and i would be happy to help i need to get a read on what and were your at so when ready contact me with dob and first name

over 9 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

I really resent it when people take advantage of someone who is down and out. I believe you when you say you really cannot afford things to get too expensive. Very sorry you are feeling taken advantage of. Bleh!

There are so many resources available to you for free. To get rid of bad energy you can do very simple things like put on some really happy music and play it very loud. (Hint, it’s very difficult to feel negative if you are dancing, singing or celebrating life in some way.)

Open the curtains to let the natural outside light in and turn up the interior lights.

Smell essential oils or go to the pet store to pet puppies and kittens.

This may sound too simple (and in some cases – such as paranormal possession it is) but in many situations it fixes EVERYTHING.

You might try searching positive affirmation websites to find phrases like “I am full of confidence” and say that type of positive saying over and over throughout the day.

If you’d like to do your own meditation on chakra clearing (to purge your own energy of negative juju and to invite positive mojo in) you can read my article published by the New Age Journal here. It should help a great deal: http://newagejournal.com/2007/simple-chakra-rehab

BEYOND ALL OF THAT … if you want my help, personalized guidance and Reiki healing, as well as spiritual intervention, I am here for you.

Text me any time. I will help you further on this topic for just $33 flat fee.

over 9 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

I do pick up on a lot of negative energy around you and as the person has said doing a cleansing on your own would not completely remove all negative energy if you would like my in sight come chat with me there is a few different things I could guide you with to help..