Soul searching

over 9 years ago

I’m questioning a lot in my life right now. I’m confused not only about my finacal life but love life. I am trying to make better choices in my life. Is there anyone that can tell me some posituve things coming in? Im at a place in my life where I want to be settled and find someone who will always be there. Please help I want to speak to someone who can tell me what they see in the next few months.

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,L,

I would be glad to do a reading with you and see what is shown.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

L (willowlove)- greeting’s! I can help you! Please call me for a full, detailed and accurate reading!

over 9 years ago
advisorpricilla's photo

AdvisorPricilla_ (advisorpricilla)

41 posts

Hi dear I understand how you feel and I want to help you and really open up to you about what I see feel free to check out my page and give me a call xoxo blessings and luck

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me live. only 98 cent a min

over 9 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and provide you with a honest detailed reading just contact me today for a reading

over 9 years ago

Hi if you like we can take a look and see what is in store for this new year for you and what paths may be opening up as well. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions…best wishes Dom

over 9 years ago

i can look into this for you, please contact me back in chatsession, providing first name and DOB for more insight,

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Willowlove,

I have a Greater Star Spread which uses Playing Cards. It looks at twelve months and is a biggie and takes more than 45 mins to do therefore I suggest done as an e-mail reading only as to do by the minute would make it very expensive.

It covers the good and no so good news of everything, finances, love, possible health issues??? and work. Got any special questions – please also put give them to me so I can search for the answers whilst laying out this spread.

You first need to come into Live-Chat to accept the charges of $25.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

I can give you insight on going on the right direction contact me for more info..

over 9 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

10 dollars for 20 min will get you answers you need and want and get to the root of the problem

over 9 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

Hi I am able to look into both of those topics for you for a 2015 reading. Special Sale $1.99 or 3 questions for $10 :)

-Hazel Waters