depressed

over 9 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

is there any hope ill have a better year in 2015? right now, im up just crying because to be honest this christmas confirmed how lonely and depressing this year was for me. I lost my job, my true love left me for another woman, i got into an argument with the only close friend i had and just not sure if i can finish college because of money issues. everyone around me family and friends are enjoying being so happy. christmas didnt feel like christmas—im just lonely as hell. I feel depressed and idk if there’s any hope for me to ever be happy. if anyone reads this, just maybe a nice word of encouragement would help. this is the first time ive TRULY felt alone and without nothing.

over 9 years ago

you need to get back to your spiritual side and pray for peace, there are reasons why things happen and god closes one door to open the next, plz contact me for insight and guidance i would be more the happy to explain the energy i feel around you

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

2015 may have had a lot changes for you, and yes it can be a stressful time of year. It does magnify the depression and loneliness for many. This time is very difficult because we want to share it with someone close and be happy.

I was once in a similar situation and although it really sucked to go through the trials I don’t regret it now, because I can see how much I grew and changed and those I had to let go of were not in my best interest. I was worried like you about finances and school and had to appeal etc. I think sometimes we’re just scared because we don’t know the outcome and feel like failures, but really the failing is opportunity for growth and understanding of ourselves. The best thing I learned was staying focused even when things look bad and also keep my thoughts positive. Like Sacred said the spiritual teachings help you get through it and meditation as well.

over 9 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

Thank you both for your kind words. It does help. I want people to know I’m grateful for the little things I have—food, a place to lay my head, etc. this was just saying even through this, I’ve struggled so much and STILL nothing seem to happen. I’m just here sitting like a duck. Anyway, I won’t write much cuz my heart is still swollen after all the crying I did. One day, I guess god will think of me and finally give me a dab of happiness. I just don’t feel good…thank you both and happy holidays.

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

There will be a day Toree. The journey sometimes just seems long and tiring, and I’m sure the angels have buckets of my own tears somewhere. lol Not fun while you’re going through it, but hang on change always comes with new things to come. We can count on this, and nothing we’ve experienced in the past can be experienced again. Fill your heart with love and allow yourself to heal. :)

over 9 years ago
sameer9866's photo

Aziz Sameer (sameer9866)

67 posts

Hello dear i can help you with my accurate and honest insight, come for Live chat or hire me for e mail reading…. Bless you