About a DUI driver ???

over 9 years ago
night86 didn't upload a photo

Dan (night86)

5 posts

I know of this guy that killed this 18 year old while driving DUI last i heard he ran to New Mexico i have told the police and its been 2 years now will he get caught and brought to justice ? its not fair this guy got away with murder it sure looks that way i checked nobodys done nothing i told the police why this guy got away with murder and they say they are aware of that its been since 2007 since this guy killed that boy will he get put in prison were he belongs and the boys family get justice ? i heard he still drinks and drives he needs to be off the street before he kills somebody again does anybody see any justice or is he getting away with murder ???

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 12/20-12/27!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (12/23/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY DEALS NOW!