anyone able to predict accurately??

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

I am keeping receiving he is gonna contact. Timeframes also the latest ones are to come soon. Past ones havent come to pass .

I see no results and I tried many psychics also ones that do not care about money. Anyone able to predict accurately contact and timeframe if any???

over 9 years ago
mystic...kimmi's photo

Kimmi Lena (mystic...kimmi)

62 posts

Time Frames are very tricky, Energy shifts every day and every second..Underneath the issue of timing is free will.We can predict the timeline based on everyone”s will at that time,however,if their will is influenced or affected by someone or something outside the normal process as we see it unfolding,if its not a “scheduled event” meant to happen in the moment we are looking for,then it will not register.Consider it to be like a divine interruption.

over 9 years ago
mystic...kimmi's photo

Kimmi Lena (mystic...kimmi)

62 posts

People can choose a different path then the one that was intended for them, as we have free will to do so.We can stay stuck on an issue or to grow and learn.If someone chooses to stay stuck it could affect the timeline but not the over all outcome..Keep in mind we are not gods..

over 9 years ago

I am sorry,but until you are in our shoes, I feel it is very hard to judge how we feel about timelines. I agree with Kim. Timelines are so tricky, not because we don’t sense them, but because time is more of a feeling, at least for me, and that feeling can change rapidly. It has nothing out with copping out by using an excuse of time being fluid and free will..those are not excuses..I promise you. I have been very accurate and I have been very wrong.

over 9 years ago
geminivo's photo

Victoria Alvarado (geminivo)

40 posts

timing can be off at times i have a client that i seen april she would get a job and meet her soul mate all in that month april came and went and the following year april came and it all came true. she admitted that she wasnt doing the things i told her to in order to bring things about. many of my predictions have come about just like i said sometimes sooner. with timing it can be a bit tricky at times and if the client doesnt follow directions it can be delayed. i also have clients where i tell them things will happen in a certain order but the final out come will take place in a certain month say like october and the client i spoke to in june, and as soon as they start seeing results of all the predictions i seen happen leading up to the final out come they call me in august saying you lied you said so and so blah blah blah. and i ask the question well did everything else happen and they say yes just like you said and my best reply is well is it october yet they say no well wait till november 1st before calling to yell at me. i am not #1 in houston for nothing my accuracy rate is high because i strive to be. many other psychics i can not speak for but i do see many clients dont see change because the refuse to listen to the guidance given or to be patient enough to wait. i had a client who wanted her ex back and i see them coming back and i told them what not to do to make them run off again and i get a call that they came back but they had a fight and they left again the very thing i told them to refrain from doing. so your actions decide the outcome.

my best advice is this you should only provide your name and dob to a psychic and let them pick up what they can get first. i find many want to tell their lifes story upfront, i dislike this way of reading and doesnt help my gift, to feel secure in your readings provide limited information so that when the psychic tells you things only you know about without saying anything you will then trust the guidance given

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 12/20-12/27!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (12/23/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY DEALS NOW!