?

over 9 years ago

I’m set up for a blind date with Lee on 12/21. His dob is 6/5/69 mine’s is 12/19/75. We exchanged pictures and had some conversations and kinda developed a mental connection. Will he be physically attracted to me and will this develop into something long term?

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I would love to look into this for u please feel free to contact me for a reading!

hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :)

over 9 years ago

Thanks !

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

No time limit on this 2015 General Reading.

30.00 and we aren’t finished until your questions have been answered ! Stop by and see me, to give yourself the best gift of the season

over 9 years ago

I have some exciting news about the connection you have found. Contact me for more details. Many blessings.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 12/13-12/20!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (12/17/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY DEALS NOW!

over 9 years ago
aambe's photo

Aambe (aambe)

63 posts

Hello dear, Yes connection will develop in good manner, please contact me if you would like to know in detail

over 9 years ago

i feel alot of good energy around the both of you,,, i realy feel a good connection for details plz contact me

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to interest you into my services I can give you a detailed full life reading answering all of your questions and give you peace of mind. I will not tell you what you want to hear but only what you need to know. contact me for more information.

over 9 years ago

Thanks ladies! I’m excited.