step parent abuse

over 9 years ago

carlos 10/12/10 javier12/18/92 well first i post so much on here. i would like input on a situation in my life cause i have no one to tak to i need advise.My husband physically abuses my son he mis treats him he verbably abuses him too saying hes a faggot and ugly kid and that i should leave him with his dad and not bring him back the other day he hit him and he bled from his nose and he said he wont do it anymore this breaks my hearth because i vowed never to let someone hit my son i dont know what to do should i wait till he hits him again and put his butt in jail or will he change i need to know if he actually loves my son cause i cant be like this i feel my son gets depressed sometimes my sons dob 10/12/10 my husbands

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

You are failing as a mother to protect your child, pack you’re bags and you child’s and don’t look back! If you are not strong enough to do so, if not then take the child to a safe environment, we bury to many children for you to ignore this abuse !

over 9 years ago

I thanx lynn to be strong and leave i have tougth of leaving him with his biolagical dads family but that would mean forever .The only thing keeping me is my two daugthers i have with him is there anyone who can help me be strong?

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

God, you’re inner strength, and for the love of your son. If you are not take your son give him to his dad and put that baby is a safe environment.

over 9 years ago

yes i have to do whats best for my son period…

over 9 years ago

✫¨´`’°✫.✫¨´`’°✫.✫¨THE ANSWER IN MY CARDS DEAR WAIT FOR YOU´`’°✫.✫¨´`’°✫

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Moriah,

Time to stop posting here and get moving.

I do not normally get so blunt, but I totally agree with Jodee above.

No card reading needed here.

Your current husband is not a nice person neither to you nor your children.

It is time for you to develop some backbone here. I have mentioned time and time again you need to see a counsellor. Add into that social services your side – they will guide you.

For this you do not need a card reading at all. As a counsellor myself I can tell you that your husband is NOT GOING TO CHANGE IN ANY HURRY – Why should he? You are staying with him which permit him to touchure your Son.

ESTHER

over 9 years ago
drsunnymarie's photo

Dr Sunny Marie (drsunnymarie)

37 posts

Hello love,you should never let another physically assault you ! Please review my Article,(Life & Death, My Walk to the other side!) then click on Private Chat, My Soul purpose, YOU! God Bless Warm Regards Dr Sunny ,Merry Christmas!

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

I am NO doctor but i am an abuse survivor. This behavior will affect you and your sons relationship, in addition to the personal agony you must be feeling. Your son isn’t loving you for chosing to have this man in both your lives

GEt out now, make better choices for your mental health and the health of your son. There are plenty of support systems willing to help women in abusive relationships get out of them. And the people involved in those organizations are SO much better for you and your son.

Don’t wait for “something to change”... CHANGE it. You are a powerful being guided by love. Love your son, and love yourself and get away from that sick man.

Bless you. I made it out, you can too. xo

M

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Moriah,

MerMaiden makes a good point in saying GET OUT NOW! Nothing is going to change,he isn’t going to stop being an abuser. The only change will be for the worst. I am betting he abuses you too. He doesn’t love you OR your child,and you will be best served by leaving him ASAP!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
mystic...kimmi's photo

Kimmi Lena (mystic...kimmi)

62 posts

Robin is right! Leave and never look back! The abuse will never stop..Please..your son needs you right now to be strong and do the right thing!! He depends on you to protect him!

over 9 years ago
psychicloveadvisormarcy's photo

Psychic Love Advisor (psychicloveadvisormarcy)

4 posts

Hello Moriah, get out hun as fast as you can. The abuse will only get worse, he will not change, you and your child are in danger.

over 9 years ago

thank you so much everyone the only reason ive been holding back leaving him because i was falsely mislead on here by some psychics that there was a curse put on us but i have paid many to get rid of this and still things have been getting worse i wish i would have never believed it has ruibed my life sometimes he act like he loves my kid then in another he dosent n he always tells me he loves me

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

that curse is his issue, not your child’s are yours to carry ;) free will ;) is a gift

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

hello, call me

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I agree with others here. A reading is not needed, nor should you spend time and energy on this when your priority is to make sure your children are safe. Please…go now, with the children to a safe place. Again…you do NOT need a reading, you need to be packing, and then please let us know how you are doing.

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I agree with others here. A reading is not needed, nor should you spend time and energy on this when your priority is to make sure your children are safe. Please…go now, with the children to a safe place. Again…you do NOT need a reading, you need to be packing, and then please let us know how you are doing.