hello :)

over 9 years ago
angelboo didn't upload a photo

sgal (angelboo)

41 posts

Hello, i met a guy called paul on the 11th December during a work function, he asked for my number and we swapped digits, do you see if this is something that will progress will he be in touch?

over 9 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Why Don’t you contact me for a private reading for more clarity into You and Paul. Thank you

over 9 years ago
psychickimberlyann's photo

Kimberly Ann (psychickimberlyann)

37 posts

well i do see a connection between the both f you but its very hard to give you a reading without more information, i can give you the advice you are looking for give me a call let chat about your future

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sgal,

Relationship Spread with the cards maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

come join me http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/183251-tellmeurdreams

20$ 30 min 10$ 15 min Special Offer My $10 deal: 5$=6 mins $10=10 mins : $30=30mins

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I would love to look into this for u please feel free to contact me for a reading!

hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :)

over 9 years ago
angelboo didn't upload a photo

sgal (angelboo)

41 posts

found out he is not single but has a g/f so confused why he wanted my number x

over 9 years ago
aambe's photo

Aambe (aambe)

63 posts

I feel that you both have connection in near future. Please let me know if you need further information about this

over 9 years ago
psychicloveadvisormarcy's photo

Psychic Love Advisor (psychicloveadvisormarcy)

4 posts

Hello, I am here to help you, contact me for a live chat session, blessings

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 12/13-12/20!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (12/15/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY DEALS NOW!

over 9 years ago
drsunnymarie's photo

Dr Sunny Marie (drsunnymarie)

37 posts

Hello love,Please review my Article,(Life & Death, My Walk to the other side!) then click on Private Chat, My Soul purpose, YOU! God Bless Warm Regards Dr Sunny ,Merry Christmas!

over 9 years ago

Hi, that sounds like it could be something interesting. If you would like to see where this goes or if anything will come of this please feel free to contact me and together we can take a look ..look forward to hearing from you ..Dom

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I can help you today, and my special rate is 1.00/min. Please take a look at my feedback from clients.

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to interest you into my services I can give you a detailed full life reading answering all of your questions and give you peace of mind. I will not tell you what you want to hear but only what you need to know. contact me for more information.