Sweet

over 9 years ago

I worry about letting someone special to me in. I just wanna be good to him but I take alternate route and end up pushing him away instead. I’m so worried about being taken advantage of. Am I wasting my time with him or not?

over 9 years ago
drsunnymarie's photo

Dr Sunny Marie (drsunnymarie)

37 posts

Merry Christmas love, Remember;when u allow fear to dominate,love can not remain, they are two opposites of one another!I am here to help! and I do this very well:)Review my profile first,take advantage of holiday Special *purchase 10 mins, receive 10 complimentary mins free! God Bless, Warm Regards Dr Sunny

over 9 years ago
sameer9866's photo

Aziz Sameer (sameer9866)

67 posts

Hello dear i can help you with my accurate and honest insight, come for Live chat or hire me for e mail reading…. Bless you

over 9 years ago
aambe's photo

Aambe (aambe)

63 posts

i can help you with this. I totally agree with Dr. Sunny Marie. love and fear is opposite they cant be together… I can provide with great insight in this matter.

over 9 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

You’ve been disappointed too many times, this is why you place these walls up, You are afraid of getting your hopes up.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

You’re scared he is going to hurt you. If you would like a reading please contact me. Only .99 cent a min