Work

over 9 years ago

Work been so stressful.. When will I find a new job new environment???

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I dont see that right now. But if you keep applying for NEW. I get in the near future possible. Contact me if you needing more help

over 9 years ago

Really I’m that out of luck for a job… Meaning I will stuck working in this unhappy environment???

over 9 years ago
psychickimberlyann's photo

Kimberly Ann (psychickimberlyann)

37 posts

i don’t see you will ne stuck there for for that long, i feel something new coming your way very soon. contact me lets do a reading to see when things will change and how. chat with you soon!

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Gilly, stop by and visit me sometime, and we can take a look at your job situation. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting, I will instantly pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 12/13-12/20!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (12/15/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY DEALS NOW!

over 9 years ago

come join me http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/183251-tellmeurdreams

20$ 30 min 10$ 15 min Special Offer My $10 deal: 5$=6 mins $10=10 mins : $30=30mins

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I would love to look into this for u please feel free to contact me for a reading!

hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :)

over 9 years ago

✫¨´`’°✫.✫¨´`’°✫.✫¨THE ANSWER IN MY CARDS DEAR WAIT FOR YOU´`’°✫.✫¨´`’°✫

over 9 years ago
aambe's photo

Aambe (aambe)

63 posts

i can help

over 9 years ago
drsunnymarie's photo

Dr Sunny Marie (drsunnymarie)

37 posts

Hello love,Please review my Article,(Life & Death, My Walk to the other side!) then click on Private Chat, My Soul purpose, YOU! God Bless Warm Regards Dr Sunny ,Merry Christmas!