paranoid !!!

over 9 years ago

Why do I get looks like I have done something wrong…there is a guy involved but it’s not him it’s his work mates and the ones who work in the office they walk past me and just glare at me on the side,dont you think if I did do something I wouldn’t be working there I have put up with this situation but haven’t mentioned it to anyone there coz as they say ” gossip” in the work place not good,by the way I’m from Nz how much would it cost for a reading….thnq

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Belinda, come visit me sometime, and let’s take a more in depth look at your work situation. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting, I will instantly pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
drsunnymarie's photo

Dr Sunny Marie (drsunnymarie)

37 posts

Hello love, I am sorry to hear you are having to deal with this, I am receiving from your Spirit much confusion here, I go straight to the Heart and Soul, God Bless, looking forward to Speak,

Warm Regards Dr Sunny Marie
over 9 years ago

yes i am am going thru a situation which is very confusing,frustrating i dont know whats going on,this is part of the reason why i am shifting to australia

over 9 years ago
drsunnymarie's photo

Dr Sunny Marie (drsunnymarie)

37 posts

Lets talk, I have a Holiday Special ,when you purchase 10 mins, you receive 10 mins Free!! Only good through Dec 25th.God Bless, Warm Regards Dr Sunny

over 9 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

I am currently running a few specials if you contact me we can figure out a price range that works for you love.

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Accurate and Honest answers…Please see me for a chat and I will be happy to explore this with you.

Sale Price 1.00/min

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Accurate and Honest answers…Please see me for a chat and I will be happy to explore this with you.

Sale Price 1.00/min

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

miss information is the reason why! Only 99 cent a min;) come in and enjoy a reading with me today !