Fact or Fiction

over 9 years ago

Am i being paranoid about my sister 12/26/82? I feel like today she implied she was sleeping with a certain guy I know. Plus I feel like no matter who I end up with she will go after him or at least play mind tricks to make me think she is. Maybe she’s changed and it’s all my imagination. I just don’t know anymore.

over 9 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

there is definitely alot of issues please contact me i could give you advice

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Shanise, for some reason, your sister is feeling insecure. I would love to chat with you and take a more in depth look at this situation with you. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting, I will instantly pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you sometime, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

She is jealous of you dear. If you would like a reading, please contact me live. Only 89 cent a min ;)

over 9 years ago
aambe's photo

Aambe (aambe)

63 posts

hello.. She is feeling that she is not capable and smart like you and that could be a reason to just want to show you that she is better than you and being obstacles in your way out. but it will over with it with the right direction and if you know how to deal with it i can give you great insight in it so you can help with your self Lots of Blessing