weird

over 9 years ago
mzj didn't upload a photo

mzj

3 posts

My grandmother has an early stages of alzheimers but she tells me to tell my ex she said hello, I told her I’m not with him anymore and she says that’s your husband he’s already in enough trouble. I told her I already knew what was going on with my ex I hadn’t been with in 2 years yet we still keep in contact. She said, “I haven’t met him yet, but he always made you smile amd now you don’t smile like you use to”.Does she know something I don’t? ...my readings I’ve had done say he’s my soulmate, but am I missing something???

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

mzj, I would love the opportunity to chat with you about what you have posted here—your grandmother, and your ex. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting, I will instantly pass along to you what is received from spirit.

Stop by and visit me sometime, or drop me a message so that we can possibly schedule a live chat session. I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 12/06-12/13!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (12/10/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY DEALS NOW!

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

MZ… I bring to you the experience of over 30 years of nursing and psychic counseling. I can help you with this, and yes…it is a difficult word to spell, and a very hard disease for family to deal with. Please see me for help

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

he needs you;) if you would like a reading please contact me live. 89 cent a min.

over 9 years ago

I can give you the answers you seek :) It seems that what most are saying is true….contact me for more details.