Omg

over 9 years ago

Well I am very anxious.I have been dating a guy called Tyler and I love him so much but he seems to think that we are not a match but I disagree. I am wondering whether he will ask me to be his girlfriend.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Chelsea,

I have a playing card spread called the Love Match spread which is only 11 cards. Five cards for each person in the relationship you are enquiry about and the last card is the likely outcome. It is good for checking if you and the other party are both thinking and feeling about things in a similar way or not.

This will need to be done in Live-Chat as this board is not mean to replace live readings but is only a way for the readers to introduce their serves to the clients here at Bitwine.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

This guy is into you, and he does want things to go further but you both have to take it a little slower, He is there and he is not going anywhere.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Chelsea, ring me up sometime, if you wish, and let’s take a look at the situation with you and Tyler. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting, I will instantly pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Chelsea. I feel like he’s just trying playing his cards with you and unsure about any relationship at the current moment. Want to understand why please contact me today

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

Hello, I would love to help you with this look at my review so many people cant be wrong! contact me now and I can help you with this!