Will he

over 9 years ago

When will he stop drinking ? 06/16/1978 it hurts me so much to see how much Vodka he is drinking . I don’t want to loose him:(

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Taty,

Please note what I am able to say is not intended to hurt you but I am sorry you do not have him.

He is a SLAVE to drinking alcohol and he cannot just stop nor is he free to love anybody fully.

Unfortunately you need to save yourself – you cannot save him – only when he chooses to stop drinking and go in re-hab will he succeed.

Sorry I understand this is not what you wish to hear.

Note I am speaking as a counsellor so this is not a free reading.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
love.relationship.psychic didn't upload a photo

♥♥Master♥♥Love♥... (love.relationship.psychic)

4 posts

Dear Taty,

Totaly Agree with Esther. at this moment he is not affraid to lossing you because he knows that you will always be there for him. So there is way to make him THINK about it and only than he will able to help his self. IT can not be done without you help. So, if you need help. You can contact Any Psychic you Feel Trusted. we are always here for you.

Love Haan.

over 9 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

He is making a choice, He is choosing the alcohol. Can he be saved YES, with the right treatment and also him admitting to the problem… HE cant keep living in Denial. Its also NOT your fault… Stop blaming yourself… If you need to talk, I’m here xoxo

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

Hello, I would love to help you with this look at my review so many people cant be wrong! contact me now and I can help you with this!