honesty

over 9 years ago

I really enjoy this site by I’m struggling with the fact that y so many psychics on here want to sale u a spell instead of a reading. I have had only 7 psychics read for me. 4 out of the seven were trying to sale a spiritual cleansing that my other half needed. One waited only 9 minutes into the reading to offer me that. When asked was there something that I can do that didn’t consist of money she said no. They have all been saying the same thing that were soul mates & he destined to be on my life but the negative energy is what is keeping us from moving forward which I also believe as well. But when the offer the other service of what bothers me. I do believe there in another method of making things better without the spell. It just makes things more complicated & confusing. Then the other psychics who in their profile who didn’t offer that weren’t or r hard to contact. If your a psychic reading this & have a connection to me. Please feel free to send me or post me a request for a paid reading. Please & Thank You

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Vernetta,

Well, you yet to meet me – fellow Australian.

I will not sell you any spells etc.

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia. Please note I am a cross between Dr Phil and Judge Judy and I am a believe in what is referred as Solution Focused Therapy rather than just discussing one’s feelings and the past. Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

Now for that word soulmate – one of the misunderstood words in the New Age industry and incorrectly used.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

He is too in and out of your life, You keep getting hurt and even deep down you know it’s time to move forward.

over 9 years ago
psychiclily's photo

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

37 posts

hi dear :) I would love to provide a reading for you. As a spell is optional, it is not fully necessary. There are small things you can do but there are boundaries if you’re not gifted. Let us chat and discuss on how to touch base with the situation, and where it will go.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Verneatta, I would love it if you would find time to come visit me, so that together, we can take a more in depth look at your situation and questions.

I do not provide, nor will I try to sell you ‘spells,’ ‘cleansings,’ etc. I work only with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting, I will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

Please take a moment to look over my profile and reviews and see if you feel drawn my way. I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!