Guidance

over 9 years ago

Is my marriage over for good? My dob 100577

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

I think you both have some personal issues that have driven you apart. Don’t guess, communicate with your spouse… If there is anything I can do to help you gain that courage, let me know..

over 9 years ago
drsunnymarie's photo

Dr Sunny Marie (drsunnymarie)

37 posts

Hello love, warmth, integrity and honesty compliment her amazing God given gifts of vision. Authentic Master Clairvoyant Natural Born! World Renown ~ Expert in Soul Mates ~ Twin Flame relationships. Marriage ~ Separation ~ divorce ~ finance ~ Spiritual Counsel! No false hopes, or illusions here! With her you get! Honest, clear insight, in-depth guided intelligent caring answers! If your seeking solutions, resolve, Clarity, Peace of Mind! You just found it! I mentor an on line teaching on Universal laws. ,one of the laws is…success! I am here to help “YOU” God Bless , Dr Sunny Marie

over 9 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now

over 9 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

It feels like you’ve been carrying this marriage for awhile now. Your and your spouse have troubles with trust and communication. I can help you with this. Love and light

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

You question this because of the distance you have felt in the marriage. If you would like a reading please contact me live;) blessings Special low rate of 89 cent a min !

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello My Name Is Psychic Ginger and i would like to interest you in my services. I can see into the past, present and future. I am 100% accurate and i give full detaiils on any subject. Contact me now for a full life reading today if unsatisfied i offer you a full money back gurantee.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Maria,

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia. Please note I am a cross between Dr Phil and Judge Judy and I am a believe in what is referred as Solution Focused Therapy rather than just discussing one’s feelings and the past.

Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

(¯`•.¸ Hello dear allow with me a psychic connection in order to see what happen around you, in my reading not sugar coac,only the true because I dont like give faulse illusion,that is not me.•´¯)♥