crushes

over 9 years ago
niecee's photo

Shanice (niecee)

29 posts

Hi my name is shanice (july 18 1993) I want to know why guys calls me ugly and than they wait so long and say they have a crush and why females think that im a stuck up person when they dont know me? And do I have a crush at work and who?

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i would like tp do a chat session with you read my reviews

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/29-12/6!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (12/4/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY TIME DEALS NOW!

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

That usually is other people’s opinions and of course their own issues. We have negative people in this world that like to rub off their negative mindsets on other people.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

their view of who you are is not as important as you the thoughts you have of yourself, as you will never be able to please everyone or make them like you. Ur approval is what matters! If you would like a reading please contact me live chat ;) blessings