Can't get help

over 9 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I’m having a really hard time finding someone to help me on here. I’ve posted in the forum a few times and no real response. The couple I did get off the messages either said they couldn’t connect and end chat so fast ..like i was a plague ..couldn’t even say ty. The other ended chat right after I asked my question ..I know that could’ve been tech issues but I try to email and no answers for days now and they been on. I’m not being rude or anything. .. I guess my other issue is I don’t have much to spend so that limits my choices. .

I just want real true honest readers who can see..feel and hear my situation.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Audry, stop by and visit me sometime, and let’s chat. I don’t believe we have spoken before, have we? I could not find you in my history file…unless you used another name. But, I’d love to see if I can help you, if you as so inclined to ring me.

I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting, I will instantly pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello My Name Is Psychic Ginger and i would like to interest you in my services. I can see into the past, present and future. I am 98% accurate and i give full detaiils on any subject. Contact me now for a full life reading today if unsatisfied i offer you a full money back gurantee.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

there is a long triangle around you ;) if you would like a full reading, contact me live. blessings

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

Jodee..what does that mean..a long triangle around me? I’ll come in for a chat ..but are you able to explain that a little for me pplease ?

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello My Name Is Psychic Ginger and i would like to interest you in my services. I can see into the past, present and future. I am 100% accurate and i give full detaiils on any subject. Contact me now for a full life reading today if unsatisfied i offer you a full money back gurantee.