my thoughts

over 9 years ago
niecee's photo

Shanice (niecee)

29 posts

Every advisor that I have spoken to says my ex tavon love me and that he is confused about his feelings and that he is immature and doesnt want to commit to a relationship but what I am feeling is that I dont really care about him im starting to feel that the feelings that I did have for him aren’t as strong as they used to after all the bullshit he did to me and our child that we have together I dont see myself going back down that road with him and what I was told by advisors that he is the love of my life I dont see myself with him I have hatred towards him from what he has neglected our son and being a father towards another i dont see him coming back to me either he has plan a pregnancy with this women who he has been with 3years now and he has claimed her and their child she can have him im complete ly done I hope I find true love someone who pit in the same effort as I do in a relationship pray for me pls and thank you

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

You have free will…never forget that ! Blessings

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

the energy is hot and cold, I could understand as to why you would be confused. If you would like a reading , please contact me live . blessings

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello My Name Is Psychic Ginger and i would like to interest you in my services. I can see into the past, present and future. I am 100% accurate and i give full detaiils on any subject. Contact me now for a full life reading today if unsatisfied i offer you a full money back gurantee.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Niecee,

It is good that you have now sorted out your own feelings on the matter.

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading covering a full 12 months.

At present I have a special going and it is: The Greater Star Spread which using Playing Cards. It looks at twelve months and is a biggie and takes more than 45 mins to do therefore I suggest done as an e-mail reading only as to do by the minute would make it very expensive.

It covers the good and no so good news of everything, finances, love, possible health issues??? and work. Got any special questions – please also put give them to me so I can search for the answers whilst laying out this spread.

The reading would be send to your Bitwine In-Box.

Price $15 instead of the usual $25 until the end of December.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now

over 9 years ago

I am love psychic. I specialize in relationships, in all problems of life, such as Love marriage, family, health, removing negative blockages, stress, Faith will help you gain love & light in your life, to help you to move forward.

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello My Name Is Psychic Ginger and i would like to interest you in my services. I can see into the past, present and future. I am 100% accurate and i give full detaiils on any subject. Contact me now for a full life reading today if unsatisfied i offer you a full money back gurantee.