help me decide

over 9 years ago

I divorced after 30 years to return to my first love. I have another man that I was dating before I married my husband. They are all three wanting a permanent relationship. I love them all in different ways. Who do I choose????

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/21-11/28!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (11/28/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY TIME DEALS NOW!

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Tammy, I’d be happy to chat with you, and take a more in depth look at all of these men. I work with first names, dates of birth, so it would help greatly if you have this information for each of the men in question. Upon connecting, I will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

and you love all three as they love you ;) and you are correct in the end its who you choose;) if you would like a reading , please contact me live chat . blessings

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tammy,

As a counsellor, the one you do not choose for permanent is the one you love as a friend/brother because after a period of time the lack of sexual attraction will cause a problem.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Tammy,

I would love help you decide who to pick only if your able to contact me.

Blessings with you

over 9 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

If you need more clarity into your current situation I would be very happy to help you.