Tonight

over 9 years ago

After work this eve I’d like to get a very detailed reading on love. There is a guy in particular I’d like to ask about. I just want a reader that wont blow pink smoke up my a@#. I want the truth. I’m curious if he is happier without me in his life.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Hi, if your looking for the truth from a genuine intuitive then lets chat, I do not sugar coat what so ever, I tell my clients what they need to know not what they want to hear, there is a huge difference. I work with names and dob. I am currently offering a psychic lovers reading 20 min $20.

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

have you found any luck in readings so far?

over 9 years ago
pallasastrologer's photo

Lady Elizabeth (pallasastrologer)

11 posts

Hi Shanise. I do very detailed personality and relationship analysis in my readings. I use Astrology as my primary tool, because it is stable and objective. The charts are exactly what they are, they do not change. If there are bad news, I’ll tell you. No pink smoke. :) Real names aren’t necessary, only the dates of birth. If you know the time and the place of birth, that would make the reading even better. Come chat with me when you have the time. Mention your post and I’ll give you a special rate!

Love and Light.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Shanise, stop by and visit me sometime, and let’s take a look at this guy in question. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting, I will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and drop me a message if you wish to set up an appointment for a chat, in case I am not online.

God bless you!

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

hi Shanise, i do believe that this guy is happier with you in his life, please stop by and get a reading, i promise u will be satisfied, and i am 98.9% accurate, and i dont give any fake answers, i say nothing but truth. if u want come and get a reading, i have a special it is 10 dollars for a 30 min love reading. i promise u will not be disappointed.. :)- Dorothy