Desperation - 12 days Left

over 9 years ago

Actually I am not sure you understand my situation the whle point is that I do not have any money at this present time. I’m waiting to hear about my job interview and when I will get the offer.

Thank you

over 9 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

With the holidays coming up you could get a temp job and have SOME money coming in. There are temporary services everywhere, and malls, shopping centers etc are going to need the extra help. All is not hopeless

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

I think that Cristina’s suggestion about temporary work is SPOT on.. as a real human that has been where you are now, Tracey, I know that it seems dire. YOU are going to make it through this situation. Focus on what you can do right now to change it.. get a temp job, work at a restaurant get any kind of income going first.. then move your feet forward once you have a paycheck or two.. Keep fighting! Its gonna be ok.

over 9 years ago
drsunnymarie's photo

Dr Sunny Marie (drsunnymarie)

37 posts

Hello love, warmth, integrity and honesty compliment her amazing God given gifts of vision. Authentic Master Clairvoyant Natural Born! World Renown ~ Expert in Soul Mates ~ Twin Flame relationships. Marriage ~ Separation ~ divorce ~ finance ~ Spiritual Counsel! No false hopes, or illusions here! With her you get! Honest, clear insight, in-depth guided intelligent caring answers! If your seeking solutions, resolve, Clarity, Peace of Mind! You just found it! I mentor an on line teaching on Universal laws. ,one of the laws is…success! I am here to help “YOU” God Bless

over 9 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now