Is he the one?? confused!

over 9 years ago
eekie didn't upload a photo

eekie

3 posts

We have great chemistry and we get along great. Some of his actions make me not want to talk to him. Is he the one?? 11/27/1985 that’s his birthday..

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear eekie,

For a start there is no such thing as the one and only in today world but instead lots of possibilities.

However his behaviour has you questioning this.

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia.

Please note I am a cross between Dr Phil and Judge Judy and I am a believe in what is referred as Solution Focused Therapy rather than just discussing one’s feelings and the past. Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
advisoravea didn't upload a photo

Advisor Avea (advisoravea)

25 posts

Hi there, my name is Avea. If you are looking for a detailed true psychic reading and want answers to all of your questions contact me now I can assist you will all life matters and at the end of our chat, you will not only be content and happy with your reading you will be at peace of mind. If you are unsatisfied with your reading, I offer you a money back guarantee.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

eekie, come and visit me sometime, and let’s take a more in depth look at this guy. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting, I will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
pallasastrologer's photo

Lady Elizabeth (pallasastrologer)

11 posts

Hi eekie. I specialize in relationship analysis; seeing exactly what two people mean to one another. I use advanced techniques and my readings are detailed and in-depth. I don’t need exact names, only dates of birth. If you have the time and place of birth, this makes for a much more precise reading. Come chat with me when you have the time, I can tell you just what it is that your relationship is all about, what he’s brought into your life, and how he sees you. Mention your post and I’ll give you a special rate! :)

Love and Light.

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

hi Eekie, come get a reading with me, i can tell all that you need to know about this guy, i work with date of births. you will not be disappointed at the end of your reading, i am 98.9% accurate, i tell you what i receive from the spirits. when you get some time, call me, i have a special, $10 for 30 mins. :) -Dorothy