i don't know :/ need answers

over 9 years ago
paladin96 didn't upload a photo

paladin96

1 post

will my ex come return to me? does she love anyone else, or is dating or liking other guys? Is she still a virgin? will I be her first in the future.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I feel like you both are on two different paths now. Due to the change you both had to experience of being apart. Do not worry about her. Move on its best for you to. Want a full reading contact me.

over 9 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

It’s very tough for you to trust, You both have these walls up, contact me for a private reading, I promise to be truthful in my answers, I look forward to hearing from you. Blessings -Deb

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Paladin,

These questions needs to be answered in a live-chat session with the reader of your choice.

I have a playing card spread called the Love Match spread which is only 11 cards. Five cards for each person in the relationship you are enquiry about and the last card is the likely outcome. It is good for checking if you and the other party are both thinking and feeling about things in a similar way or not.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I have the answers to your questions contact me for a limited special lovers reading $10 15 min.

over 9 years ago
advisoravea didn't upload a photo

Advisor Avea (advisoravea)

25 posts

Hi there, my name is Avea. If you are looking for a detailed true psychic reading and want answers to all of your questions contact me now I can assist you will all life matters and at the end of our chat, you will not only be content and happy with your reading you will be at peace of mind. If you are unsatisfied with your reading, I offer you a money back guarantee.

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I would love to answer the questions that you have… give me a call.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

paladin, I would be most happy to chat with you and take a more in depth look at your situation. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting, I will immediately pass along you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!