I'm new here

over 9 years ago

Hey I’m new to the site and I was wondering what can I do to truly get the heart of the guy Angel I’m in love with ? .

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to interest you into my services I can give you a detailed full life reading answering all of your questions and give you peace of mind. I will not tell you what you want to hear but only what you need to know. contact me for more information.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

You need to be sure your light whiten you is on, and like a ,moth to a flame he will draw to you. Only I do feel someone holding him back. Come have a lovers reading with me I would be happy to shed more light.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Shay, look me up and ring me sometime so that we can chat about your situation. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting with you, I will instantly pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/13-11/20!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (11/17/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY TIME DEALS NOW!

over 9 years ago
pallasastrologer's photo

Lady Elizabeth (pallasastrologer)

11 posts

Hi Shay, and welcome. :) If you’re interested in learning more about the big picture of what Angel has brought into your life, what your love really means for you and what you mean to him, feel free to stop by to chat with me. I don’t begin a reading until I’ve cast your chart and made a connection. Mention your post and I’ll give you my special rate! Love and Light to you.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Something tells me its not going to work out right now. Due to you not being open to telling him how you feel. To be honest this man doesnt even know you have feels. If you want a full reading please take time to contact me.