Leave or Stay

over 9 years ago
loner didn't upload a photo

Loner (loner)

5 posts

My ex lesbian lover said some harsh things n is dating someone else what should I do? Leave it alone or try and get her back

over 9 years ago

hello dear allow with me a psychic connection for see what happen,im not suagr coac,I tell only the true, with harmony marcello

over 9 years ago

hello dear allow with me a psychic connection for see what happen,im not suagr coac,I tell only the true, with harmony marcello

over 9 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Dear, I can tell there a History there and a lot of mix feelings as well. I can see you need someone to talk to you about this that can say more then she just a bad person or your better off. What you need is someone to look into this and can really tell you what is going on and I would like to help you.

Call me when you feel like your ready to talk.

over 9 years ago
pallasastrologer's photo

Lady Elizabeth (pallasastrologer)

11 posts

I can help you with this. I specialize in compatibility analysis, by looking at your charts, I will be able to tell you if this connection is worth pursuing, or if it has little of value left in your karmic path. Come chat with me any time! :)

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Loner,

Whilst I could also do an astrological compatability for you as I am an qualified astrologer working in this industry for 20 years now as a counsellor I have a different question for you?

Why would you wish her back into your life if she speak so harshly to you and you already know she has chosen to involve herself emotionally elsewhere?

As a counsellor I do understand that we do not chose who we love or even if that person is worthy or not. No debate on that one.

Perhaps instead of looking at compatability you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia. Please note I am a cross between Dr Phil and Judge Judy and I am a believe in what is referred as Solution Focused Therapy rather than just discussing one’s feelings and the past.

Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to interest you into my services I can give you a detailed full life reading answering all of your questions and give you peace of mind. I will not tell you what you want to hear but only what you need to know. contact me for more information.

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hello, It feels as if she was more confused than anything on why she said these shallow words to you.. Would love to help you with your current situation. Come chat with me so i can use the best of my abilities to help guide and advise you onto your situation.

Look forwards to speaking with you. :-)

Love and light, Ann

over 9 years ago
psychicmsshasha's photo

Psychic medium & healing, r... (psychicmsshasha)

5 posts

i am a relationship counselor using my psychic abilities to help people in similar situations just as yours,you need real insight into this situation,its never easy to just walk away from someone you care about,i understand that.call me and we can chat

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to interest you into my services I can give you a detailed full life reading answering all of your questions and give you peace of mind. I will not tell you what you want to hear but only what you need to know. contact me for more information.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/13-11/20!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (11/17/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY TIME DEALS NOW!

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

loner I would love to assist you in a chat session spirit says healing thyself is in your control