Stuck.

over 9 years ago
rouge_98 didn't upload a photo

rouge_98

2 posts

I had a decent guy, completely fell for him without expecting it. However, I kept pushing him away due to being hurt in previous relationships. He is annoyed and we did try to talk it out, but now he just ignores me. I’m worried he isn’t interested anymore or there may be someone else. Someone please help.

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

hi, id love to help you with your situation, give me a call!

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/13-11/20!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (11/14/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY TIME DEALS NOW!

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi, Honestly this man still has strong feelings for you and he is not seeing anyone else in his life…Although he seems to be resistant on giving into the feelings that he has for you..

Come chat with me so i can get some more insight onto your situation and better help guide and advise you.

Also i have a special going on right now 10$ for 10 minutes.

Look forwards into hearing from you. :-)

Love and light, Paulina

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

I would love to have a chat with you, and take a more in depth look into your situation. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting with you, I will instantly pass along what is received from spirit.

I use no cards, or methods other than spirit guidance.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Happy to help dear Call me lets chat.